Coconut laddo is an simple and quick laddo recipe that can be prepared during festivals. Diwali is coming up on 2nd November this year and this instant coconut laddu with just 3 ingredients is an easy one to make for the occasion. So if you are in a hurry to make sweets for Diwali, these coconut laddu are apt for you as they are done in less than 20 minutes!
COCONUT LADDU WITH CONDENSED MILK RECIPE
Makes 15 laddu
200 ml sweetened condensed milk
200 gm unsweented desiccated coconut
50 gm desiccated coconut, for rolling
½ tsp cardamom powder
1. Mix condensed milk and coconut in a pan over low-medium heat and cook for 3-5 minutes. Add the cardamom powder, mix well and remove from heat.
2. Allow the mixture to cool. Grease your hand with ghee. Place the remaining desiccated coconut in a plate.
3. Now make small rounds balls of the mixture and roll them in the coconut.
1. Store the laddu in an airtight container and refrigerate. The laddu stays fresh for 3-4 days when refrigerated.
2. You can also garnish the laddu with almond or pistachios.